[LIBRARYDIR] regional group meetings for winter LLC meetings

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Sun Feb 11 19:17:40 PST 2018

I'll plan on joining Jane at BTC.  Great idea!

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting. Check it out by
clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.
Books are "the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most
patient of teachers."
Charles William Eliot