[LIBRARYDIR] LLC website

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Wed Feb 28 16:38:13 PST 2018

Hello all,

I have been working on a Google Site to replace the wiki.   I have set up a basic framework and would like you input before I enter in more content - so that means there are some blank pages.   Under Meetings, see Winter 2018<https://sites.google.com/view/walibraryleadershipcouncil/meetings/winter-2018?authuser=0> and Spring 2018 for a basic outline of what these pages could look like.      Many documents, like agendas and reports, will be on Google Docs and live on an associated Google Drive.    I would also like to know what you would like to see on the homepage.

https://sites.google.com/view/walibraryleadershipcouncil/

Wikispaces is closing and service ends on July 31, 2018.    We had originally planned to keep this as our archive, so now we will need to migrate content to Google Drive or to the website.   I have started planning a structure for doing this and would like to recruit volunteers to help with the project.   Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Erica