[LIBRARYDIR] Change of Venue for Spring LLC Meeting

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Mon Feb 26 11:32:32 PST 2018

Hi All,

Congratulations to Kennedy James on her exciting new career adventure! Kennedy, you will be sorely missed at LLC, but I look forward to hearing about all the wonderful things you will accomplish at the Gottman Institute.

Since Kennedy will be wrapping things up at Centralia at the end of this quarter, we will be moving the spring LLC meeting from Centralia to Lower Columbia College in Longview (about 45 miles south of Centralia on I-5). Spring meeting dates are Monday and Tuesday, April 16th and 17th. More information will be emailed to you soon regarding hotel accommodations and meeting details.

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632