[LIBRARYDIR] Library in global navigation menu of Canvas

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Mon Dec 17 17:11:08 PST 2018

It looks like Yakima's Canvas has a link our library's home page in the left navigation.  I can ask our eLearning people how they got it there.  If I go to one of the SBCTC courses (that use their canvas site), then the link disappears.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4962B.801CD3C0]

Tammy Siebenberg
Director - Library & Media Services
Yakima Valley College