[LIBRARYDIR] Library in global navigation menu of Canvas

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Mon Dec 17 13:57:02 PST 2018

Here is a screenshot of our Canvas template.  We have a link to the library
webpage, to our liguides and to the QP chat

[image: EvCC Canvas.PNG]
Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201
*When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to
change ourselves - *Viktor E. Frankl - from *Man's Search for Meaning*