[LIBRARYDIR] The next chapter...

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Tue Dec 4 16:17:10 PST 2018

Jane,
You are such a wonderful colleague and friend, always generously sharing of
your expertise in such a humble way.  You have left a legacy both at
Bellingham Tech and at LLC.  Happy trails to you!

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201
*When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to
change ourselves - *Viktor E. Frankl - from *Man's Search for Meaning*