[LIBRARYDIR] New visualization: WACTC Libraries

Martin, Jeff jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov
Thu Aug 16 15:15:37 PDT 2018

Perhaps when it is finalized, we could also link to it from one of our pages.

JEFF MARTIN Manager, Library Development
Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State
6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington
w: 360-704-5248 | f: 360-586-7575
jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov<mailto:jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov>

[wsl-logo]<https://www.sos.wa.gov/library>   [WTBBL] <http://www.wtbbl.org/>    [wsl colored social icons_Facebook - Round] <https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonStateLibrary/>    [wsl colored social icons_Twitter - Round] <https://twitter.com/WAStateLib>    [wsl colored social icons_YouTube - Round] <https://www.youtube.com/user/WAStateLibrary>
~~ Connecting Washington through the power of libraries ~~