[LIBRARYDIR] Safety Black Out Curtains for Library Safe Rooms (active shooter)

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Tue Apr 17 10:21:19 PDT 2018

Deans,
At dinner last night several of us were talking about active shooter (and other safety) preparedness.
At BC we have selected a vendor who provides these nifty fast drop roll up black window covers.
https://www.schoolsafetysolution.com/

Our campus paid for these for saferooms identified by campus safety.
I paid for them for everyone’s office (who wanted it) in the library/eLearning as all of our offices have half windows.

Vivienne

--
Dr. Vivienne McClendon, Ph.D., MLIS
Dean, Library & eLearning