[LIBRARYDIR] Winter LCC Meeting Date Poll

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Mon Sep 18 07:35:22 PDT 2017

Deans,

Please repond to my poll for setting a Winter Quarter meeting date. IC is March 8th.

Our meeting is typically on a Thursday or a Friday. I'm suggesting 3/1 or 3/2.

Poll: https://doodle.com/poll/m9uvx2h8tyfvcd2y

[https://beta.doodle.com/graphics/static/facebookSharingThumbnail.png]<https://doodle.com/poll/m9uvx2h8tyfvcd2y>

Doodle: Winter Meeting Date<https://doodle.com/poll/m9uvx2h8tyfvcd2y>
doodle.com
Selecting a date for winter LLC meeting

Also working to complete fall agenda. Will complete and send out soon. If you have a need for time on the agenda or suggestions for professional development activities, please let me know.
Lastly, if you are interested in leading the OER workgroup, please let me know.

Thank you,

Vivienne

Dr. Vivienne McClendon
Dean, Library Media Center