[LIBRARYDIR] Invitation to Washington State CTC Librarians to Attend ACRL Assessment in Action Workshop -- yes, Library Deans and Directors should attend!

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Wed Oct 25 10:28:10 PDT 2017

I am planning to go with a team of two librarians and we are all
registered.  One of the librarians, however, told me this morning that she
is unable to attend.  If I can't replace her, we will go boldly forth with
our team of two.

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting. Check it out by
clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.
Books are "the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most
patient of teachers."
Charles William Eliot