[LIBRARYDIR] streaming databases and models for sharing costs

Kanne, Lynn Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu
Fri Oct 6 14:31:13 PDT 2017

At Seattle Central, a few  years back eLearning covered FoD and then was unable to sustain that support. As of this year changes to the fee structure have made it possible for eLearning to budget for some online subscriptions that support eLearning modes. Librarians have not yet decided what to add with these funds.

We use library funds to subscribe to Films on Demand and to cover patron driven Kanopy licensing.

Lynn
Lynn Kanne
Dean, LEED: Libraries<http://seattlecentral.edu/library> | eLearning<http://www.seattlecentral.edu/distance/index.php> | Employee Development<http://www.seattlecentral.edu/employee/prof-dev.php>
Seattle Central College | e: Lynn.kanne at seattlecolleges.edu<mailto:Lynn.kanne at seattlecolleges.edu> p: 206-934-4072