[LIBRARYDIR] FW: WACTCLC @ LLC

Christie Flynn CFlynn at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Oct 10 13:00:58 PDT 2017

From: Christie Flynn
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 12:28 PM
To: 'lmdc--closed at lists.ctc.edu' <lmdc--closed at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: WACTCLC @ LLC

Hello to my favorite deans and directors!

I am looking forward to seeing your faces and hearing your voices later this week in Spokane.  I wanted to provide some clarity around the WACTCLC meeting on Friday:
Everyone is welcome to attend the WACTCLC meeting which will take place from 12:00-2:00 on Friday, October 13.  If you ordered a  boxed lunch, we will take a short break after the LLC meeting, grab our lunches, and reconvene in the same room as the LLC meeting.  If you haven't ordered a boxed lunch for Friday yet, there is still time. https://goo.gl/forms/e5WYS7nhHVJlr3XP2

We will be using Zoom for the WACTCLC meeting, and I will attempt to record the meeting.  However, I do not believe that we will be using our recording equipment for the afternoon, so online participation will be limited.

Thanks,
Christie Flynn
Chair, WACTCLC