[LIBRARYDIR] Reminder: LLC Meeting details: Spokane Community College, October 12-13, 2017

Goodwin, MaryAnn MaryAnn.Goodwin at ccs.spokane.edu
Mon Oct 2 12:03:38 PDT 2017

If you haven't had a chance to complete the Meal Request form in preparation for our LLC meeting next week, we would appreciate having your response today.  We want to make sure our caterers have accurate information so everyone has a great (well at least a good) culinary experience while in Spokane!

See you soon,

Mary Ann