[LIBRARYDIR] Purchase of Ebooks as a PD item?

Roduin, Cheyenne croduin at rtc.edu
Tue May 30 07:44:16 PDT 2017

I remember this conversation coming up when I was at LWTech and we were unable to load them on personal devices for that very reason - about the state property. I think the work around we developed was we purchased a few Kindles and loaded them on there and then checked the kindles out to the people. But we would not encourage state funds being spent on something that would be loaded on personal property.

Cheyenne