[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Survey on Student Outcomes

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Wed May 3 14:28:17 PDT 2017

Hello all,

For the Student Outcomes survey, we have responses from:

*         Bates Technical

*         Bellevue

*         Big Bend

*         Cascadia

*         Clark

*         Columbia Basin

*         Grays Harbor

*         Highline

*         Lake Washington Institute of Technology

*         Olympic

*         Pierce

*         Renton

*         Spokane

*         Spokane Falls

*         Tacoma

*         Yakima Valley College

Anyone with the link can fill out the survey<https://goo.gl/forms/M795SPcRud7QdWgn2>, so you can share with your librarians.    You can also view and edit your survey responses<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i9VDS6dw_OpAv30NQAvV6y3RaVIVflHomEbaa2SMZYU/edit#gid=2068060217>.    Even if the library does not currently have Student Learning Outcomes, please fill out the survey so we know that is the case.

Based on the results, we may develop another survey to capture more information.

Thanks,
Erica