[LIBRARYDIR] Internet filtering?

Tim Trussler ttrussler at bates.ctc.edu
Wed Mar 15 14:48:42 PDT 2017

Add Bates to the list.  In fact, our computers are specifically exempted from the college's filters.

Tim Trussler
eLearning and Library Manager
Bates Technical College
253.680.7294<tel:253.680.7294>
ttrussler at bates.ctc.edu<mailto:ttrussler at bates.ctc.edu>

"entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" (entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.) - Occam's Razor