[LIBRARYDIR] Internet filtering?

Kelly, Amy akelly1 at spscc.edu
Wed Mar 15 09:00:36 PDT 2017

The same is true at SPSCC...

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 15, 2017, at 8:58 AM, Kanne, Lynn <Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu<mailto:Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu>> wrote:

We don’t have filtering of any kind in the library or computer labs. I’ve never heard of pressure from our IT to do so, and the library would oppose filtering vigorously. Our policy of “academic use” for computers and the student conduct policy covers what we need to ensure that computers are available for school work.

Lynn

Lynn Kanne
Interim Dean, Instructional Resources: Library<http://seattlecentral.edu/library> | e-Learning<http://www.seattlecentral.edu/distance/index.php> | Professional Development<http://www.seattlecentral.edu/employee/prof-dev.php>
Seattle Central College | e: Lynn.kanne at seattlecolleges.edu<mailto:Lynn.kanne at seattlecolleges.edu> p: 206-934-4072