[LIBRARYDIR] Leg. Staff Question

Aden, Cindy cindy.aden at sos.wa.gov
Tue Jun 27 16:03:12 PDT 2017

Mark, this is a perfect question for the leg staff to ask the State Library-which actually serves the Legislature and is equipped to answer such questions. Do you want to share the contact information with me so I can pass it on to my staff-or direct them to ask the library directly? In that way we can give them a fully researched answer. The staff person can call (360)704-5221 during weekly 8-5 hours or go to sos.wa.gov/library/ask.aspx to email or chat with the staff.

We are slowly trying to impress upon all leg staff that we are now available to help-after over a decade of not doing so. Thanks for helping us to spread the word.

Cindy

Cindy Altick Aden, Washington State Librarian
Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State
6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington
w: 360-704-5276 | c: 360-819-7236 | e: cindy.aden at sos.wa.gov<mailto:cindy.aden at sos.wa.gov>

[wsl-logo]<https://www.sos.wa.gov/library>     [WTBBL] <http://www.wtbbl.org/>     [wsl colored social icons_Facebook - Round] <https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonStateLibrary/>    [wsl colored social icons_Twitter - Round] <https://twitter.com/WAStateLib>    [wsl colored social icons_YouTube - Round] <https://www.youtube.com/user/WAStateLibrary>