[LIBRARYDIR] Latest Agenda Update AND Libraries & eLearning Survey Results

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Tue Jun 27 18:53:15 PDT 2017

The latest version of the agenda (V3) is now online. I hope most of the changes have now been completed. But please check back to confirm.
http://libraryleadershipcouncil.wikispaces.com/Meetings+and+Minutes

On Libraries & eLearning SIG Survey:
We had 13 responses which fell into the following themes:

*Let’s do dinner on Thursday: 6
*I want to stay for dinner but it’s a maybe due the drive: 3
*Fit it into the regular schedule: 3
*I’m not interested in this topic: 1

RESULTS: I reworked our lunch schedule on July 6th to allow for a brief meeting during lunch.
I moved the library updates to a Gallery Walk – which means we all need to bring flyers or write on the big stickies about things going on in our libraries.
AND: I also added a dinner meeting on Thursday PM for our SIG at the Breakers Seafood & Chowder House just 5 min from campus.

See the latest agenda for more details: http://libraryleadershipcouncil.wikispaces.com/Meetings+and+Minutes

Vivienne

Vivienne McClendon, Ph.D., MLIS
Dean, Library & eLearning, D260H