[LIBRARYDIR] Mars astronaut and mars landscape

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Mon Jul 31 16:26:43 PDT 2017

Astronaut and landscape taken. Someone local heard about it at the same
time I sent the message out. Sorry!

We could loan out some very, very nice posters that NASA made available to
us.
https://mars.nasa.gov/multimedia/resources/mars-posters-explorers-wanted/

They are full color and we paid $50 each for printing.
We have some hardware that allows them to be hung without making pin holes.
I believe there are 6 of them.

Vivienne
Vivienne McClendon, Ph.D., MLIS
Dean, Library & eLearning, D260H
Bellevue College  |  425.564.3056  |
3000 Landerholm Circle
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
<file:///emailto/%20vivienne.mcclendon@bellevuecollege.edu>
*We¹re on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/BellevueCollegeLibrary

On 7/28/17, 1:25 PM, "LIBRARYDIR on behalf of Vivienne Mcclendon"
<librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu on behalf of