[LIBRARYDIR] Community College Libraries & Librarians and Student Success - Edgecombe Community College

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Tue Jul 25 08:11:01 PDT 2017

Actually, I think Kennedy shared this a few weeks ago.  It is very helpful in our efforts to demonstrate the value of libraries to the academy.  I especially liked the Infographic that shows the variation in value placed on the library by different constituents.  Basic Skills students especially valued the library.

Dr. Mindy Coslor, Ph.D.
Director of Library Services