[LIBRARYDIR] LLC eLearining interest group

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Sun Jul 23 12:07:18 PDT 2017

EvCC has a four day work week during the summer months so I will miss the
Friday 7/28 meeting.  I am interested in this group and have had
administrative responsibility for eLearning for 10 plus years.  Please keep
me in the loop - I'll think of you all as I am off hiking this Friday!

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting. Check it out by
clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.
Books are "the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most
patient of teachers."
Charles William Eliot