[LIBRARYDIR] GHC Parking for LLC

Ahniwa Ferrari ahniwa.ferrari at ghc.edu
Wed Jul 5 12:51:26 PDT 2017

Hi everyone, campus security has let me know that they will *not* be ticketing anyone this week, so don't worry about parking passes, you should all be good!

----

Ahniwa D. Ferrari
Associate Dean for Library, E-Learning, and Media Services
Grays Harbor College | 1620 Edward P. Smith Drive | Aberdeen, WA 98520

ahniwa.ferrari at ghc.edu | p. 360-538-4051 | f. 360-538-4294