[LIBRARYDIR] WLA Elections: Academic Library Division

Ahniwa Ferrari ahniwa.ferrari at ghc.edu
Wed Jul 26 15:04:56 PDT 2017

Hello!

This new division in the Washington Library Association is a great opportunity for CTCs to get involved in our state association and help ensure that it appropriately serves and represents academic libraries.

Positions available include: Chair, Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect, Secretary/Communication, and up to 2 members-at-large.

If you are interested in participating at any level feel free to nominate yourself at http://www.wla.org/elections or send your name, job title, and position of interest along to me and I will happily nominate you.

Generally speaking, positions in WLA take as much time as you want to put into them, but a decent effort probably requires about an hour per week - sometimes more, sometimes less.

If someone could also share this with CLAMS on my behalf I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Ahniwa

----

Ahniwa D. Ferrari
Associate Dean for Library, E-Learning, and Media Services
Grays Harbor College | 1620 Edward P. Smith Drive | Aberdeen, WA 98520

ahniwa.ferrari at ghc.edu | p. 360-538-4051 | f. 360-538-4294