[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Community Reads/One Book program

Martin, Jeff jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov
Mon Jul 24 11:38:48 PDT 2017

By now we hope you’ve heard about the new partnership between the Seattle Public Library and the Washington State Library - the Washington Center for the Book.  A major goal for this partnership is to bring all of Washington State and all types of libraries together through literature.  We are in the early stages of planning a statewide Washington Reads program and your information and input would be very helpful to us as we move forward.  Would you be willing to fill out a short survey to help us with our planning?
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N6QMJ7D

Thank you for your help.

NONO BURLING, Outreach Librarian
Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State
6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington
w: 360-570-5576 | e:nono.burling at sos.wa.gov<mailto:nono.burling at sos.wa.gov>

and

Linda Johns

Librarian - Reader Services
The Seattle Public Library | ☎ 206.386.4660