[LIBRARYDIR] Open Washington Hub: A Preview (July 17, 1 PM)

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 6 14:20:35 PDT 2017

Open Washington Hub: A Preview

We are anticipating the announcement of our system's first repository for Open Educational Resources called Open Washington Hub. It will be launched on Monday, July 17, 2017. To coincide with the launch we are offering a webinar to provide a tour of the hub and some helpful user guidelines.

*         Topic: Announcing Open Washington Hub

*         Date/time: Monday, July 17, 2017, 1:00PM (PST)

*         Registration: No need

*         Participation link: https://sbctc.webex.com/meet/bchae

*         Join by Phone:  +1-415-655-0002 (Access code: 924 183 108)

The official announcement will be sent out following the webinar along with 1) the URL to the site and 2) the webinar recording link. Hope to see many of you there!

Thanks,
Boyoung

Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.
Policy Associate, eLearning & Open Education
bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu>
OpenWa<http://openwa.org/>|Open Attribution Builder<http://www.openwa.org/open-attrib-builder/>
OpenEd Support and Services<https://goo.gl/MZL9W9>