[LIBRARYDIR] WACTCLC Welcomes Shellie!

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Wed Jan 4 14:34:13 PST 2017

What a nice way to start winter quarter!  We are very lucky to have Shellie
in this role.

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting. Check it out by
clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.
Books are "the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most
patient of teachers."
Charles William Eliot