[LIBRARYDIR] WACTCLC Welcomes Shellie!

Holster, Elaine Elaine.Holster at cptc.edu
Tue Jan 3 20:38:57 PST 2017

Great news, Shellie.
You are such an asset!
Elaine

Sent from Elaine's iPhone

On Jan 3, 2017, at 8:36 PM, Fuhrman, Tim <timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>> wrote:

That's right!  Starting today (1/3/17) Shellie Whitaker has agreed to join Wade as a member of the WACTCLC support team.  Shellie is a perfect fit  to help smooth our transition to ALMA and to help us as we develop the new consortium.

In her role as our Transition Support Consultant, Shellie will primarily be focusing her efforts in the following areas:

*         Identifying local support needs by interviewing staff at member libraries.

*         Providing individualized support to post-implementation Alma users, with a focus on Acquisitions and Resource Management.

*         Facilitating the formation of Functional Teams.

*         Assisting Cohort 3 libraries with implementation tasks.

*         Facilitating a consortium-wide discussion of post-implementation goals for the Alma Primo Project.

*         Assisting the Consortium Fiscal Agent as needed.

To say I'm thrilled to have her join the project would be a HUGE understatement.  Like many of you, I've worked with Shellie for a LONG time as the ORCA Consortium's System Coordinator.  Her knowledge of our current systems and, frankly, us, makes her a valuable addition.

She will be splitting her time between ORCA and WACTCLC, but let's be honest, you won't be able to see her switching hats.

Please welcome Shellie to the team!

Yours,
Tim