[LIBRARYDIR] Join the ELC in an RFP for webinar software to replace BB Collaborate?

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Thu Feb 9 14:52:28 PST 2017

Sorry, I couldn't make it to eLearning Council meeting today!  eWA weather is killing me!!  Glad you could make it Ericka and Vivienne!

Delayed start today for BBCC this morning, LOTS of sick staff, AND my Prius wouldn't start this morning!  Arg...

Tim Fuhrman
Dean of Library Resources, Dev. Ed., & eLearning
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D26C32.7E650540]<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

509.793.2350 *  877.745.1212 * www.bigbend.edu/library<http://www.bigbend.edu/library>
7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299