[LIBRARYDIR] Need help with tutoring center proposal feedback

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Mon Dec 18 11:54:49 PST 2017

Hello all,

I need to provide input on a draft building request and I have a quick turnaround time - today by 2:00.    The building proposal includes a request for tutoring space that is supposed to house all of our tutoring services - all in 1800 sq. ft with 44 workstations.   I know generally what we have and need, but don't have any square feet associated with it.   My tutoring director is on vacation already, so I am calling on the wisdom of this group for some guidance if you have a consolidate tutoring center or other learning commons model.

Thanks for any input you can provide!

Erica