[LIBRARYDIR] Join our Merry Band of Evaluators? Mini-Grant Team Invites You to Join

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Dec 14 18:18:42 PST 2017

Deans,
As the days dwindle away toward Christmas, the AiA Mini-Grant Team, still basking in the glow of our Dumas Bay collegiality, warming welcomes you to join our merry band of evaluators!

We have set three meeting dates to Norm, Evaluate, and Plan Announcements:
Jan 26th 10-11:30 am
Jan 29th 3-4:30 pm
Jan 30th 11:30-1 pm
(if we do not need all the time, it will be gladly gifted back!)

If you want to mull this over, no fears! Our joyous offer will be renewed after Jan. 2nd!

Happy Holidays, and wishing you a speedy recovery from holiday puns,
Vivienne

--
Dr. Vivienne McClendon, Ph.D., MLIS
Dean, Library & eLearning