[LIBRARYDIR] Distance education fees

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Mon Dec 11 17:02:02 PST 2017

Especially for those of you that oversee eLearning, could you share what student fees you have, if any, that are related to online classes or go to support Canvas and eLearning?    We currently charge an $8 fee to students enrolled in an online class.  This covers a multitude of costs.  Since other courses use Canvas including hybrid and on ground, we are considering a request that all students pay a fee at a much lower rate.     We are trying to determine an appropriate rate, so your examples will help.

Thanks,
Erica