[LIBRARYDIR] RESPONSE NEEDED: LLC Summer Meeting Attendance

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Mon Aug 14 08:26:40 PDT 2017

Good morning!

I received 21 responses so far to the summer meeting attendance survey. We have 32 members of LLC, so we need a few more! Please fill out this very brief form if you haven't done so already. Thank you!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCGt2b94BTsrqOOFam2k-lTaAF6jK-t1ieQUdgnj3FUvx8qQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instructional Programs & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Communication Studies, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632
(360) 442-2662