[LIBRARYDIR] checking out mobile hotspots

Goodwin, MaryAnn MaryAnn.Goodwin at ccs.spokane.edu
Thu Aug 10 12:47:38 PDT 2017

Kennedy,
We check out hotspots at both the SCC and SFCC Library.  I am copying Dana Mannino on this email as she has been working with our hotspot program the longest and can share our policies as well as tips to help make the lending program work smoothly.

Mary Ann

Mary Ann Lund Goodwin, Ed. D.
Executive Director | CCS Libraries
Community Colleges of Spokane | 509-533-3820
maryann.goodwin at ccs.spokane.edu<mailto:maryann.goodwin at ccs.spokane.edu>

[CCS_color]