[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Meeting Agenda Now Posted

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Fri Apr 21 16:20:28 PDT 2017

Happy Friday everyone!

I have posted the agenda for our upcoming meeting on the wiki (https://libraryleadershipcouncil.wikispaces.com/Meetings+and+Minutes).  Everyone can see our site and our links.  If you have a written report, please post it on the wiki or send it to me to post.

I am really looking forward to this trip to the "dry side," but the real highlight is the comradery and the opportunity to learn from each other.  I think we have a very informative and productive meeting planned.  So plan to do some work, but also plan to have some fun.

See you soon,
Mindy

Mindy Coslor, Ph.D.
Director of Library Services