[LIBRARYDIR] ProQuest Training available in NW Washington April 19-21

Jane Blume JBlume at btc.edu
Tue Apr 4 10:29:03 PDT 2017

Will Stuivenga from the State Library asked me to forward this message to LLC.

________________________________

I have had an appointment come up for some work in Victoria, BC this past week, and as a result I am planning to come to Washington the week of April 17th.  I don't have any appointments set at this point other than my appointment in Victoria. I will have time available for anyone who may be interested in holding a training more or less in the western central and/or northwest parts of the state - K-12 or public or community colleges.  My available dates for this trip are below:

Wednesday, April 19th - After 3:00 PM
Thursday, April 20th - All day
Friday, April 21st - After 2:00 PM in the SeaTac/Seattle area

I wanted to contact you in case you might be interested in sharing this with school or public libraries in the region.  They are welcome to contact me back if they would like to arrange a meeting.

Thanks very much,
Jeff Cutler
ProQuest

Jeffrey Cutler, B.S., M.B.A., Senior Training and Consulting Partner
ProQuest | 2871 S. Whitworth Circle | Magna, UT 84044 USA
Office 801 250 0568 | Mobile 801 455 9775 | Voice 800 521 0600 ext 72996 | Fax 801 252 8480
www.proquest.com<http://www.proquest.com/> and www.proquest.com/libraries/schools<http://www.proquest.com/libraries/schools>

ProQuest...Start here.

Jane Blume
Director