[LIBRARYDIR] [Feedback Needed] OER code in the SBCTC Coding Manual

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Mon Nov 21 16:11:28 PST 2016

Thank you so much for insightful comments and suggestions shared through this survey. Just wanted to let you know that the survey will be closed on Monday, November 28 at noon. Please continue to forward the survey link to your fellow faculty members, staff, and administrators in Washington's community and technical colleges.

Some of you have asked for a copy of the questions. This link will take you to the questions used in the survey: http://tinyurl.com/oer-criteria. Please feel free to review & share them.

Respectfully,
Boyoung

Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.
Policy Associate, eLearning & Open Education
bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu>
OpenWa<http://openwa.org/> | Open Attribution Builder<http://www.openwa.org/open-attrib-builder/>