[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Renton Technical College....here I come!

Kram, LAURI lkram at edcc.edu
Mon May 16 10:08:01 PDT 2016

Congratulations Cheyenne, that is wonderful news! 🌟

Eric, I wish you all the very best on your next adventures! It has been a
pleasure getting to know you and to work with you over the years. I will
certainly miss your perceptive insights at ORCA and LMDC meetings as well
as your wry sense of humor 😉

Lauri Kram
Director, Learning Resources
Edmonds Community College