[LIBRARYDIR] Library usage of Lyrasis services

Kram, LAURI lkram at edcc.edu
Mon May 9 16:18:11 PDT 2016

My response is the same as Mindy Coslor's, I thought we no longer had
access to Lyrassis as well. It is not clear to me what the benefits of
Lyrassis are, so I can't respond as to whether we would use those. I saw
this on the Lyrassis website, are these the benefits that we would be
eligible for?
https://www.lyrasis.org/eResourcesandProducts/Pages/Collaborative-Approach.aspx

Lauri Kram
Director, Learning Resources