[LIBRARYDIR] Library usage of Lyrasis services

Roduin, Cheyenne Cheyenne.Roduin at lwtech.edu
Mon May 9 09:26:03 PDT 2016

LWTech has used Lyrasis to negotiate pricing for our subscription to LexisNexis, Credo Reference Core Package, and Books 24X7. I am guessing my predecessor was unaware that the Washington State Library had a group agent membership with Lyrasis as we have been paying Lyrasis around $450 a year to be our agent. If the Washington state Library continues to work with Lyrasis as their agent, how would LWTech piggyback on this so that we can cease paying them separately?

Thanks

Cheyenne M. Roduin - MLIS
Faculty Librarian/Library Program Coordinator
cheyenne.roduin at lwtech.edu<mailto:cheyenne.roduin at lwtech.edu>

Lake Washington Institute of Technology
11605 132nd Ave NE
Kirkland, WA. 98034
425-739-8100 xt.8657
http://lwtechlearningcommons.com<http://lwtechlearningcommons.com/>

Stay connected for updates!
Twitter: @learningcommons<https://twitter.com/learningcommons>
Facebook: Library Learning Commons<https://www.facebook.com/librarylearningcommons>

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx