[LIBRARYDIR] [External] Last draft agenda before posting to wiki

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Thu Jul 14 10:55:33 PDT 2016

Hi all,

For those of you joining us in Bremerton, here are some details.

Food

*         Lunch - Reminder: please select your lunch options by end of day on Friday if possible.  We will confirm the final order on Tuesday.

o   Order form - http://goo.gl/forms/wRYCSwueNfMwDNbp1

*         Dinner on Wednesday - Anthony's restaurant -  https://www.anthonys.com/restaurants/detail/anthonys-at-sinclair-inlet

o   Parking - complimentary guest parking on level P1 of the parking garage.

Meeting at OC

*         Parking - Visitor Pass with Campus map is attached

*         Location - We will be meeting in HSS 218 - http://apps.olympic.edu/campusmap/

*         Wireless - log in information will be shared at the meeting

Things to Do - Discover Bremerton: http://www.ci.bremerton.wa.us/31/Discover-Bremerton

*         Bremerton City Parks Guide:  http://webapp1.ci.bremerton.wa.us/Parks/#<http://webapp1.ci.bremerton.wa.us/Parks/>

*         Walking Map of Downtown Bremerton: http://www.ci.bremerton.wa.us/DocumentCenter/View/1186

If you need additional details, please let me know.

Looking forward to seeing everybody!

Thanks,
Erica

Erica Coe
Dean of Library, Learning Resources, and eLearning
Olympic College
1600 Chester Ave, Bremerton, WA  98337-1699
360-475-7263