[LIBRARYDIR] Very Draft LLC Summer Meeting Agenda

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Wed Jul 6 09:23:54 PDT 2016

Hi folks,

Just to clarify:  our fall meeting will be held at North Seattle College and our spring meeting will be held at Columbia Basin College.  The dates and locations in my email were for the Instruction Commission meetings.  It was only meant to help us set our own meeting dates (which should happen before the IC meetings).  However, I managed to confuse a fair number of people, confirming that I should not send emails late in the day.  [😉]

Mindy Coslor, Ph.D.

Director of Library Services