[LIBRARYDIR] [External] LLC revised work plan

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Wed Aug 17 11:33:18 PDT 2016

I think this looks great and captures what we have discussed in relation to Student Outcomes.

One clarification needed on 3.1.  There seems to be a word missing.

3.1 Support & improve quality OER materials eLearning and on-ground modalities

*         Support & improve quality OER materials for eLearning and on-ground modalities

I support presenting just our work plan and letting IC figure out how to incorporate.  I also find this exercise useful in looking at the big picture and how we fit in with IC.

Thanks,
Erica