[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Executive Committee

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Mon Apr 25 15:58:41 PDT 2016

I also want to thank the Executive Committee who served this year and the incoming Executive Committee for their service.  I want to especially thank Melissa for her leadership this year and her continuing service as past-chair. This is what leadership looks like.

Mindy

Mindy Coslor, Ph.D.
Director of Library Services
Skagit Valley College