[LIBRARYDIR] change our wiki to LLC?

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Tue Sep 29 18:57:37 PDT 2015

I am all for changing the name.  If the lmdc.wikispaces.com name was approved by the council, then I think the new name should be, too.  If the current name was simply selected by the Executive committee, I would follow that same pattern.

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg
Director - Library & Media Services
Yakima Valley Community College