[LIBRARYDIR] Anyone else using LibAnalytics?

Howard Fuller hfuller at whatcom.ctc.edu
Mon Sep 28 10:42:09 PDT 2015

Gimlet at Whatcom.

Howard

From: LIBRARYDIR [mailto:librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] On Behalf Of Ferrari, Ahniwa
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 2:52 PM
To: librarydir at lists.ctc.edu<mailto:librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: [LIBRARYDIR] Anyone else using LibAnalytics?

Hi everyone,

I did a survey of different desk stats tools back when I was working at Saint Martin's, and we ended up using LibAnalytics there after trying out a number of choices. One of the changes I've made since starting at GHC is doing away with the pen and paper desk stats clipboard we were using, and implementing this tool at both reference and circulation desks. It helps that it's free.

We have been adjusting the form on the fly as we opened this week, but now have it more or less tuned to our needs for both circulation and reference service points.

Just thought I'd share, and see if anyone else is using LibAnalytics or another desk stats tool in their libraries.

Here's a screenshot:

[cid:image001.png at 01D0F9DA.537F9000]

Best,

Ahniwa

----

Ahniwa D. Ferrari
Associate Dean for Library, E-Learning, and Media Services
Grays Harbor College | 1620 Edward P. Smith Drive | Aberdeen, WA 98520

ahniwa.ferrari at ghc.edu<mailto:ahniwa.ferrari at ghc.edu> | p. 360-538-4050 | f. 360-538-4294