[LIBRARYDIR] WA State Applied Baccalaureate Conference

Debra Gilchrist DGilchrist at pierce.ctc.edu
Wed Oct 21 13:53:29 PDT 2015

the VPs from the BAS colleges meet at every IC meeting at 5pm on the Thursday of our 2-day meeting (the first day).  Anyone is welcome, so someone from the host college or a nearby college could come to that meeting, too.

I attend, and have my ears open for library opportunities, but would welcome company.   Its an open meeting.

there is a meeting tomorrow at Cascadia.    5pm in  Cascadia College North Creek Events Center.    The agenda is always posted on the SBCTC site - Instruction Commission - and then current and past meetings.

-deb