[LIBRARYDIR] WA State Applied Baccalaureate Conference

McBurney, Melissa MMcBurney at columbiabasin.edu
Wed Oct 21 10:41:08 PDT 2015

Cindy Walker, CBC's Director for Applied Baccalaureate Development, is the main organizer of this conference. I asked her if they were planning to address library services. She said there wasn't going to be any specific session but she could make sure the library is included in the student services discussions.

She also offered to have someone come to the next BAS director's group meeting January 28th.  I think that would be great to get on their agenda. I'd like to make sure we have some discussions amongst ourselves first. Who would be interested in being part of that discussion to flesh out what we would like the BAS directors to know? And is anyone interested in being the representative at the January meeting? Cindy doesn't know the location but it will be on the west side.

Thanks.
Melissa