[LIBRARYDIR] AAG report on disposition of library discards

Simmons, Rand rand.simmons at sos.wa.gov
Fri Mar 20 14:57:55 PDT 2015

The advice we got for our AAG was similar. We go to DES and asked them to give us the same exemption from these rules we have previously from the State Office of Procurement. Rand

Rand Simmons, Ph.D., State Librarian
Library Division | Office of the Secretary of State
(360) 570-5585 desk phone | (360) 792-0256 cell new | (360) 586-7575 fax
rand.simmons at sos.wa.gov<mailto:rsimmons at secstate.wa.gov>

Washington State Library: Empowering 21st Century Washington