[LIBRARYDIR] New LLC member

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Mon Jul 13 11:46:23 PDT 2015

Thanks for letting us know, Stan.  How nice to see Ahniwa move into
community college library administration!

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting.
Check it out by clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.